Want to play some old or new emulator games on your couch? Adding them to steam gives you access to the steam overlay, excellent controller management, and even in home and remote streaming. Adding your emulator games manually is a huge pain, but fear not! Introducing Steam ROM Manager, the bulk game importer and artwork manager for Steam!
Everything you need to know is right there under your nose! It even has a cheeky FAQ for slow learners or lazy people.
Easy to setup and use
Choose your image
You can choose the artwork you like!
Verbose information about what your parser is doing
Parser not working or is working not as you intended it to? Test it to see what’s what!
Fuzzy (natural) title matching
Can’t seem to find images for your title, but they are certainly on supported websites? Could it be due to some missing or mistypes characters in your title? Fuzzy matching to the rescue! It will match closest title to the list of titles downloaded from SteamGridDB.
- Multiplatform - runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Capable of supporting multiple image providers - fully supports image downloads from SteamGridDB, but more will be supported as they come online (formerly supported the now defunct Console Grid and Retrogaming.cloud providers)
- Local images - you can set parser up to user your own local images.
- Exception Manager - Want to rename or exclude a handful of your hundreds of parsed games? SRM has you covered.
- Presets - a comprehensive list of more than 100 parser presets to handle importing practically all commonly used emulators.
- Steam Artwork Management - a steam parser/preset that allows you to manage the artwork of existing steam games
- Thank you Zennn for providing title list for fuzzy matching and an icon, and especially for creating and maintaining SteamGridDB.
- Thank you HEspoke for building the SRM community in Discord and Steam Groups.
- Thank you kencinder for managing and adding presets.
- Thank you klepp0906 for adding thousands of custom variables for Wii U and PS3.